[Samba] Sysvol GPO ACLs problem (SOLVED)

Pablo Sanz psanz at empre.es
Tue May 19 16:12:40 UTC 2020

Hi,

We have solved the problem and the command 'samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset' is working correctly again. We have been able to reset the SYSVOL permissions and the AD GPOs are working again.

The problem is that if we have the audit options active in the smb.conf, that command stops working. We don't know why. If we temporarily remove them if it works.

I know that we have an old version of CentOS, with Python 2.6.6. As soon as we can we will migrate to CentOS 8 and Samba 4.12.

Regards,
Pablo Sanz