[Samba] GSSAPI authentication issue with samba as AD DC.

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun May 17 04:38:17 UTC 2020

Don't use the @REALM part.  An SPN in Samba doesn't have the realm.

> The authentication step from member to DC seems OK.
> But, DC returns:
>
>    KRB Error: KRB5KDC_ERR_S_PRINCIPAL_UNKNOWN
>
> where valid TGS-REP is expected.

Yeah, that will be because it is looking for it without the realm.

A patch to the client tool to reject this would be a very good idea.

Andrew Bartlett
--
Andrew Bartlett                       https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team  https://samba.org