[Samba] Azure AD Connect

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri May 15 20:42:11 UTC 2020

There are three key ways to support this:
 - extensive debugging assistance (help with logs, traces, etc)
 - reproduction assistance (save developer time by preparing a test VM
at a cloud provider that fails against a test Azure AD)
 - engineering assistance (getting into the code yourself or organising
for someone to do that on your behalf).

Douglas has been waylaid on some other tasks, so no progress has
started yet, but there seems to be a few folks interested in this and
I'm keen to see this progress.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett