[Samba] Azure AD Connect

Marcio Merlone marcio.merlone at a1.ind.br
Tue May 12 12:53:26 UTC 2020

Em 04/05/2020 14:25, gabben escreveu:
> We joined one MS Windows 2012 R2 server to our Samba DC fleet and pointed the Azure AD sync tool to that new Windows AD server and Azure password sync is working well now.

Passing by just to report this works, thanks!

Today I will start tests without a Windows server as suggested by van Belle.

> I don’t have any experience with distribution groups.

To be tested. I have a particular requirement where some groups are
available to everyone, while others must be restricted, i.e.. only some
people are allowed to send messages (like all at domain.tld), and those
settings seems to be part of replication.

Will do some more tests and report here. thanks!

Best regards.

--
*Marcio Merlone*