[Samba] upgraded DC shows IDs instead of usernames

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue May 12 12:38:28 UTC 2020

I didnt have problems also after the upgrades, with apparmor, because i have setup the correct thing for it.
But i think its really anoying its installed even after i removed it.
Its in my optionion just not needed, or, like Rowland and systemd.. ;-)
thats me with AppArmor.. I HATE it. ;-) and especially when its "sudden" installed..
That should never happen in my option only with "dist-upgrade"

..
;-)

Greetz,

Louis

..
> >> I already replied that it isn't installed at all.
> >
> > Any other ideas?
> >
> > Am I the only one with Debian 10.4 and samba seeing this behavior?
> >
> > thx
> >

> FWIW I upgraded my dcs to debian 10 a while ago with no such
> problems. I
> have apparmor installed. The difference is that I use the distro
> provided samba:

There are only 2 differences between my packages and debian official.
1) i enabled spotlight.
2) i use higher version for samba and depends.
3) optional when needed, i add patched from bugzilla.

Besides that, i use or re-use all debian official its settings.

Greetz,

Louis

> $ LC_ALL=C dpkg -l samba
> |
> Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-a
Wait/Trig-pend