[Samba] Win7 clients problem after upgrading samba file server to 4.12 on Arch

pavlos pavlos.audiofreak at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:08:38 UTC 2020

My plans are as follows, step by step:
- clone the VM, clean and build the newest from gitlab, I can see it is
4.13.0pre1
- clone the VM. clean and build the latest supported 4.11.8
- create a new fresh VM with another distro, not Arch or Arch-based, build
the official 4.12.2 - to check/confirm that it is not distro-related
I will start playing in couple of hours, now I am at work...

Pawel.