[Samba] Could not delete share entry

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Tue Mar 31 14:33:05 UTC 2020

On 2020-03-31 16:24, Rowland penny via samba wrote:

> It looks to me that the 'client' is deleting something and then doing it
> again, which is where the messages are coming from. Samba does whatever
> it was asked to do, but is then asked to do it again (by the client) and
> cannot because it doesn't exist any more.

I'm almost sure this is not the case.
No one tried to delete that directory; for sure no one did it twice.
If the client is trying to delete something else, I guess the log would
not name that something else, not that directory.

I'm putting up a test lab, where I hope to be able to repeat all the
troubles I'm having with Mac clients.
I'll update the list when (if) I'll have get more info.

  bye
	av.