[Samba] Could not delete share entry

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Mar 31 14:24:02 UTC 2020

On 31/03/2020 14:45, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> On 2020-03-31 12:21, Rowland penny via samba wrote:
>
> > A 'share entry' is exactly that, a file or directory
>
> You mean, it's a client trying to delete a file/directory?

It looks to me that the 'client' is deleting something and then doing it
again, which is where the messages are coming from. Samba does whatever
it was asked to do, but is then asked to do it again (by the client) and
cannot because it doesn't exist any more.

I repeat, this is highly unlikely to be a Samba problem, it is a
'client' problem.

Rowland