[Samba] Samba 4.10 / CentOS 7

henri transfert hb.transfert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:33:44 UTC 2020

Ok Thank you Andrew

So I assume it is reasonable to install all packages listed for the CentOS8
in a CentOS7 server , I already have EPEL repo configured.

Our Samba 4.9 AD DC is source compiled and I would like to upgrade by
compiling and installing 4.10 .
So my other question is : is it possible to have python3 and python2 live
together on the same server ?

Thanks