[Samba] Samba AD-DC with Kea DHCP and AD DNS updates

gabben gabbenx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:46:04 UTC 2020

ISC-DHCP is already in production at this company. It’s difficult to manage across 6 sites, and some of the IT team take issue with editing the settings in our config management platform because the server will crash if you restart and you made a mistake in the config settings. i.e. setting of lease reservations