[Samba] Debian Buster Samba 4.12 (experimental packages) amd64/i386

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Mar 23 09:47:29 UTC 2020

Hai Dirk,

Thank your for the reply, most welkom.

Xen old school, Xen Rocks.   Your known with XCP-NG (Xen but then opensource) ;-)
thats what i use here at the office.

> Under XEN there a two Debian Busters are running with your
> Samba 4.12 Packages and a Windows 2012 R2
> and a Windows 10 Client for testing.
>
> And after the Update everything work fine :)

Great, i also started on a few member servers today, sofar i like what i see.
I only noticed one thing, but thats more Debian ..
Update to latest Buster, it installs and enables apparmor ..

> So, one of my two PI4 are for FreeIPA , sometimes i help
> Alexander testing new features of FreeIPA,
> and my second is generell for Testing. Also for your new Packages :)
>
> Now you now my Infrastructure at home :)

Great, thank very much... ! \

Regards

Louis