[Samba] Debian Buster Samba 4.12 (experimental packages) amd64/i386

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Mar 23 08:32:36 UTC 2020

Hai Dennis,

Is this still happening with the 4.12 packages.?

The packages im build are doing with pbuilder/cowbuilder.

The setup is basicly, as base i started with :
https://jodal.no/2015/03/08/building-arm-debs-with-pbuilder/
I added/verified it : https://grodansparadis.com/wordpress/?p=4135

Verified the setup again with :
https://wiki.debian.org/PbuilderTricks

If you show my the error your getting when you want to build it, i might be able to help out.
And tell a bit more on the setup, i'll help in getting this running again for you guys.

So far,

Greetz,

Louis