[Samba] Debian Buster Samba 4.12 (experimental packages) amd64/i386

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Mar 20 14:12:05 UTC 2020

Hai Guys,

I've uploaded the Debian Buster samba 4.12 packages to the buster-experimental repo.
These need some extra love in tests, so if your able to please these a bit.
And report back to me/the samba list.

ONLY amd64 and i386 Packages. (sorry armhf is still building)

Repo setup.
wget -O - http://apt.van-belle.nl/louis-van-belle.gpg-key.asc | apt-key add -
echo "deb http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian buster-experimental main contrib non-free" | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/van-belle.list

# all sources are all available through
echo "deb-src http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian buster-experimental main contrib non-free" | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/van-belle.list

If you want to look at the buildlogs: https://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Buildlogs/buster/

Please beware, after testing remove the buster-experimental or disable it.
These repo's with xxxxx-experimental might cointain failing packages ..
I DON'T recommend these to use on production servers yet.

So far these all look good. Install as you would do normally.

Have good weekend..

Greetz,

Louis