[Samba] libgenrand and Samba 4.12

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Mar 20 11:32:41 UTC 2020

Thank you very much Andrew for the confirmation.

> There is probably a linker rule being used to tell Samba not to link
> against libraries unless really needed.
>
> Try changing it from SAMBA_LIBRARY to SAMBA_SUBSYSTEM if you
> like, that will cause it to be brought into something larger that will need libc.

I dont really understand this part of what your saying here.
Can you explain this a bit more?

So far, at least now i can start the run my full build now for buster, so patiance guys.
It it all works out, i can up this weekend the 4.12 packages.

So far,

And to everybody, hold on, Corona will pass.
Im following this very closely with info from a corona researcher.

Respect the rules now, avoid contacts.
This is the only way to slow this down ..
Remember 4-27 days of incubation keeps spreading it.

China, about 1-2 more weeks and a real down should be seen, its already started to slowing down here.
Europa, expected around 2-3-4 weeks before the downturn should kick in.
US, expect still 3-5 weeks, inland traveling isnt banned enough.

But the tide is turning!!
Good luck and hold on all. !!

Greetz,

Louis