[Samba] Connection to ADSI edit
lionel.monchecourt at free.fr
Wed Mar 18 15:59:55 UTC 2020
I'm trying to get connected through the Microsoft ADSI tool to my server but
get the follwing error message :
Operation failed error code : 0x80090350
The System cannot contact a domain controller to service the authentication
request. Please try again later.
I want to set a Widows AD PKI auth and so following this documentation (
stuck in this step ) :
Please note that :
- I have of course registered the computer to the domain
- I'm able to get connected through Microsoft computer / user config tool
and it works.
- When I launch the ADSI edit tool, opposite to what is said in the doc, I
must provide the server/domain to connect to ( can not leave the fault
choice to "Domain or server that you logged in to )
- related ( or not ), I can not get connected through the Microsoft DNS mngt
tool to my server
- when I try to connect from this computer to the server with a generic ldap
client, it works
Any insights ?
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
More information about the samba