[Samba] samba dc dns issue

Alex samba at abisoft.biz
Fri Mar 13 16:44:49 UTC 2020

Guys, thanks for the catch!

This  time  I  removed  dns-backend  key  from  the  command line and tried both
variants: with and without "dns update command" in smb.conf:
samba-tool domain join domain.com DC -k yes --server=vm-dc1.domain.com -v -d 5 2>&1 | tee join.txt

And  both  times  I  got similar errors: either WERR_DNS_ERROR_DS_UNAVAILABLE or
"TSIG error with server: tsig verify failure"

--
Best regards,
Alex