[Samba] Domain Admin can't create GPO

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Mar 12 14:34:18 UTC 2020

Hai,

What are the share rights and the folder rights on the system?

Use getfacl for the folder rights
These rights. (/var/lib/samba/)  sysvol sysvol/you.dom.tld/

Lookup the share rights from within windows with user DOM\Administrator
Make a print screen and pm me the email.
I'll have a look.

I have a few min atm.

Greetz,

Louis