[Samba] Errors for shares since 4.12.0

Andreas Hauffe andreas.hauffe at tu-dresden.de
Tue Mar 10 12:27:13 UTC 2020

We reported this bug to the expensive commercial software enterprises
:-). I know, it is not a samba problem.

I think your workaround is not possible in our case, since we are/all
clients live in the SUBDOM and most users are from DOM. So we would need
to set the default domain to a different domain, which is not possible
as far as I know.

Regards,
Andreas