[Samba] Windows 10 1909 point and print restriction v2

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:50:31 UTC 2020

There was an error with the message below:

Windows cannot connect to the printer

 error 0x000006d1

At first, O fixed this problem creating a registry entry:

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Printers" /v
ForceCSREMFDespooling /t reg_dword /d 00000000

Source: https://www.cs.washington.edu/lab/faq/windows-81-printing

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 1:52 PM MORILLO Jordi via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> From a Windows 10 computer, If you browse \\smbprintserver\myprinter, what
> kind of error have you ?

Elias Pereira