[Samba] Need help with roaming profiles

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Mon Jun 29 22:12:22 UTC 2020

There is something going on with latest windows 10 update 2004

Im not sure where this is coming from but ive seen this also.
Im setting up a new server since im moving data in the office and.
compared to your share use i use FQDN in the share.
Its same as far can i see.

Disconnecting and reconnection does work as workaround for me on where the
problem rises.

If i detect whats going on, i'll share it.
Something i did notice, some pc's arent able to update to 20.04 atm, where
there was the option for it.

Greetz,

Louis