[Samba] User or password incorrect during windows 10 domain joining

Enrico Morelli morelli at cerm.unifi.it
Wed Jun 17 11:47:43 UTC 2020

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 11:52:28 +0100
Rowland penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On 17/06/2020 11:40, Enrico Morelli via samba wrote:
> > On the server all seems to be working. The smbclient and kinit tests
> > works fine. But when I try to join a Windows 10 client to the
> > domain, I receive the error that the user or password is incorrect.
> >
> > In the request window I tried administrator, Administrator,
> > administrator at DOMAIN, but nothing works.
> >
> Can you post the smb.conf from the Samba DC.
>
> Rowland

[global]
	dns forwarder = 150.217.1.32
	netbios name = DHCP11
	realm = CERM.UNIFI.IT
	workgroup = CERM
	idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

[netlogon]
	path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/cerm.unifi.it/scripts
	read only = No

[sysvol]
	path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
	read only = No

  Enrico Morelli
  System Administrator | Programmer | Web Developer

  CERM - Polo Scientifico
  via Sacconi, 6 - 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI) - ITALY