[Samba] Question about certificates on Samba AD/DC

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:49:17 UTC 2020

Gabben,

I got what you said. Then, could I use a commercial CA to sign my DC certs?
Is there any security issue if I do it? I ask it because I've seen that
WPA2-Enterprise has a security issue on Android devices, specifically early
versions until Android 7, that do not allow configure verification of
expected server name in the User Interface.

--
Igor Sousa