[Samba] Question about certificates on Samba AD/DC

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:15:34 UTC 2020

Thanks Gabben and Andrew. I've understood but a new question emerged: Each
DC server on my domain has a different pair cert/key and a different CA
cert after deployment, correct?

If so, is it a best practice to generate new cert for each DC server and
sign them with a unique CA? OBS: Every DC servers belongs to the same
domain.

--
Igor Sousa