[Samba] Samba410 / RSAT - error Server Manager cannot connect to

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Wed Jun 10 20:16:55 UTC 2020

I am trying to create a share on the DC via the Server Manager in RSAT.  I can
find the DC when I browse for it but when I try to connect then I get the error
shown in the subject line.

I have looked at the log files in /var/log/samba4/ and nothing gets logged when
this occurs.

Any ideas as to where I go from here?

Canada  L8E 3C3