[Samba] Extended attributes not working on mac

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Fri Jun 5 09:59:30 UTC 2020

Am 6/5/20 um 11:14 AM schrieb Martin Steiner / 3MF GmbH:
> these lines were an option before but have already been marked as comments in my config.
> same behaviour as before, color tag shows for round about a second and disappears suddenly.

so it seems the server sets the correctly on the server filesystem, but
on the way back it fails to read them.

*scratches head*

Sorry, no idea what is causing this. You may want to get down and dirty
and check level 10 logs of a reproducer.

-slow

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team                https://samba.org/
Samba Developer, SerNet GmbH   https://sernet.de/en/samba/