[Samba] Ubuntu 20.04 setup

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:08:07 UTC 2020

Hi,

I tend to avoid thinking in distribution's terms, trying to rely on
underlying methods which are the (generally) the same across different
platforms and distributions.
I believe the Samba wiki explains quite well how to make things work for
Samba as file server or for Samba as AD DC using common tools. Even for PAM
configuration which is kind of a mess, the wiki gives nice advices...

Cheers,

m.