[Samba] Naming violation: objectClass: myObjectClass not a valid child class for <>

RhineDevil tanyadegurechaff at disroot.org
Mon Jul 27 00:12:05 UTC 2020

Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:03:04 +0100 Rowland penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org>:
> On 26/07/2020 18:45, RhineDevil wrote:
> >
> > Done, I still get the same errors when adding mod.ldif
> >
> > (I used ldbadd instead of ldbmodify, is that a problem?)
>
> No, that isn't the problem, the problem is that I forgot to remove a
> comment :-(
>
> Create another ldif:
>
> /tmp/classmod.ldif
>
> dn: CN=nisMailAlias,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=mydomain,DC=ldom
> changetype: modify
> add: possSuperiors
> possSuperiors: top
>
> Then stop Samba again and modify the class with:
>
> service samba-ad-dc stop
>
> ldbmodify -H /var/lib/samba/private/sam.ldb /tmp/classmod.ldif
> --option="dsdb:schema update allowed"=true
>
> service samba-ad-dc start
>
> Then try to add your OU ldif again.
>
> Rowland

Got nice results, later I moved to other migrations and that's the only error I don't know how to solve:
Error: Unable to parse dn 'CN=echo+ipServiceProtocol=ddp,CN=services,CN=ypServ30,CN=RpcServices,CN=System,DC=mydomain,DC=ldom'

dn: CN=echo+ipServiceProtocol=ddp,CN=services,CN=ypServ30,CN=RpcServices,CN=System,DC=mydomain,DC=ldom
cn: echo
objectClass: ipService
objectClass: top
ipServicePort: 4