[Samba] samba4 kerberized nfs4 with sssd ad client

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Fri Jul 24 06:21:37 UTC 2020

On 24/07/2020 03:42, Jason Keltz via samba wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a samba DC, let's call it dc1.ad.example.com.
>
> I have two members of the domain - server1.ad.example.com and
> server2.ad.example.com.   They are not running smbd and winbind.
> Instead, they are running SSSD with AD backend.

Sorry Jason, wrong mailing list, we do not produce sssd, so cannot
support it, because we know very little about it. I suggest you try the
sssd-users mailing list.

If you want to use Samba instead, I am more than willing to help you
with this, it is very easy and there is the bonus of being able to share
files.

Rowland