[Samba] Fwd: net rpc rights grant fail to connect 127.0.0.1

Douglas G. Oechsler doguibnu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:41:37 UTC 2020

Hello!

> net rpc rights grant "MYDOMAIN\Unix Admins" SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U
> > "MYDOMAIN\Administrator"
> > Enter MYDOMAIN\Administrator's password:
> > Could not connect to server 127.0.0.1
> >
> Not sure where to go from here, if I run the command I get this:
>
> pi at raspberrypi:~/tests $ net rpc rights grant "SAMDOM\Unix Admins"
> SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U"SAMDOM\Administrator"
> Enter SAMDOM\Administrator's password:
> Successfully granted rights.

I am trying what the samba wiki show:

> There isn't anything wrong with your smb.conf, so can we confirm a few
> things, perhaps there is something we missed ;-)
>
> can you post the contents of the following files:

Yes, I can!

> /etc/hostname

 cat /etc/hostname
adfile

> /etc/hosts

cat /etc/hosts
#
# IP-Address  Full-Qualified-Hostname  Short-Hostname
#
127.0.0.1 localhost
10.1.1.16       ADFILE.ad.prefprude.br ADFILE
# special IPv6 addresses
::1             localhost ipv6-localhost ipv6-loopback

fe00::0         ipv6-localnet

ff00::0         ipv6-mcastprefix
ff02::1         ipv6-allnodes
ff02::2         ipv6-allrouters
ff02::3         ipv6-allhosts

> /etc/resolv.conf

cat /etc/resolv.conf

### Call "netconfig update -f" to force adjusting of /etc/resolv.conf.
search ad.prefprude.br
nameserver 10.1.1.21
nameserver 8.8.8.8

> /etc/krb5.conf

cat /etc/krb5.conf
[libdefaults]
default_realm = AD.PREFPRUDE.BR
dns_lookup_realm = false
dns_lookup_kdc = true

> The output from the following commands:
>
> hostname -s

hostname -s
adfile

> hostname -d

hostname -d
ad.prefprude.br

hostname -f

hostname -f
ADFILE.ad.prefprude.br

> hostname -i

hostname -i
10.1.1.16

> hostname -I

 hostname -I
10.1.1.16

> What OS is this ?

Opensuse 15.1 64 bits

> What version of Samba (if unsure, 'smbd -V' will tell you)

smbd -V
Version 4.9.5-git.317.6d82fb3918blp151.2.24.1-SUSE-oS15.0-x86_64

Is Apparmor or Selinux enabled ?

Apparmor is *ENABLE*

  avahi-daemon│enforce│803
   │