[Samba] Problem with network browsing

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jul 13 07:53:12 UTC 2020

Yes when its correctly installed, you can.  :-))  Thats the "default".
When you cant, well, then the hint is below ;-)

Not that i advice use network browing or LLMNR in windows these days, can be handy, but..
I think it sucks big time, but thats a whole other discussion. ;-)
I turned all network browsing of windows and linux. ( at least in the company network )
For home/mediadevices, then yes, its handy.

Greetz,

Louis