[Samba] Azure Sync

Martin Hauptmann post at mailbox.org
Thu Jul 9 13:44:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have been searching the whole samba wiki and the whole mailinglist in the meantime and have not found a command.

I saw that the most helpful supporters here are even more helpful if one does use up to date samba versions.

I do not insist on debian standard packages.

Someone has already done that?

Can I map existing Azure Users to a new Samba AD?

And - independently of that - what do I need to sync AD-users  and AD-groups initially?

And what do I need to keep them in sync?

Thank you
Martin