[Samba] samba-pdb-mysql, samba-pdbsql

Christian Eichert c at zp1.net
Wed Jul 8 15:25:11 UTC 2020

Dar all,

recently I installed Samba and I found the documentation of Mr Jelmers
MySQL back-end

I found the source Packages on Sourceforge but I am not sure how to use
them, If I need to place this in the samba sources and recompile samba.

I was wondering if there are some compiled packages somewhere as I do
not have experience in compiling and do not have a test environment.

Maybe someone can write me a more detailed Instruction how to use the
sources.

or maybe someone have another MySQL back-end for Samba.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruss
Christian Eichert

+++ sent from a old slow computer +++