[Samba] Samba as an active directory

commandline at protonmail.com commandline at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 5 08:57:46 UTC 2020

Makes me wonder again why I keep returning to Debian and their outdated software.

I understand your point of view.

To my understanding samba is working fine but somehow the DNS is mangled by Windows 10. I hoped this would be a known issue and had a fix procedure available.

\- - -

mailto:commandline at protonmail.com

Joris Lambrecht

CyberSecurity and ICT Coach