[Samba] dns_tkey_gssnegotiate: TKEY is unacceptable

Robert E. Wooden bob at donelsontrophy.com
Fri Jul 3 14:24:35 UTC 2020

On 7/3/2020 9:15 AM, Rowland penny via samba wrote:
> No, might as well tell you now, it's relevant. Samba moved the keytab
> to the 'bind-dns' directory sometime ago, so you should be using the
> keytab in the bind-dns directory, which will mean altering the
> named.conf files if you are using Bind9

Yes, I saw that during setup. I had to "think thru" Louis' instructions,
to test, locate and make sure I was using the correct "dns.keytab" for
the BIND9_DLZ setup.

> Depends, are you actually using the correct keytab ?
>
> Rowland

Apparently, I missed this. So, I am not sure what to change to correct?

Any explanation you could provide would clarify this for me?

(FYI, Debian 10 with Samba 4.12.3)

--

Bob Wooden