[Samba] Problems with GPO

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:19:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

By assigning the permission of authenticated users, will this allow users
in one group, for example, financial, to access the shares of other groups,
such as administrative or directorship or the other way around?
My shares look like this:
Company (is the first level)
 ->Financial (second level)
 ->Administrative (second level)
 ->Management (second level)
 ->Directorship (second level)

For the user group I map the drive like this: \\SERVER\Financial  -
\\SERVER \Administrative  etc.

This way, Do I need assign permission of authenticated users for all the
shares above ?

Regards,

Márcio Bacci