[Samba] Samba-4.10.4 strange behaviour

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 08:51:35 UTC 2020

Hi Rowland,

I ment thay I removed some extra options from Felix  settings - as they are for Samba in DC , and my setup is a Stand-alone samba.

@Anoop,

so this is expected ?
I will check the documentation and follow up.

Maybe I can optimize the Gluster documentation and update that?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 1 юли 2020 г. 21:07:26 GMT+03:00, Rowland penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> написа: