[Samba] plaque

Robert E. Wooden bob at donelsontrophy.com
Wed Jul 1 18:54:21 UTC 2020

On 7/1/2020 1:43 PM, Peggy Monroe wrote:
> I want the one I think that you quoted of $400 and something. I think
> it was wood. I want the one that you sent me a picture.

That was the real wood at $489.89/each. (The best choice, as will look
as nice in 20-30 years as it will the day someone hangs it up on the wall.)

Included is all the needed engraving of title plate and the 26 names
(you have just submitted to me.)

--
Donelson Trophy has re-open following COVID-19 manditory shutdown.

Our hours of operation are M-F, 9-5.

Except THIS Friday, July 3, we will be closed for Independence Day.

Thank you for your business
Bob Wooden
615.885.2846
(tf) 844dtrophy