[Samba] smbd fails to start after upgrade to version 4.11.6

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jan 31 10:06:12 UTC 2020

Hm,, then it stays a mystery also for me.

I seen this in debian lennie and up, but inconsistant..
So i changes the interfaces to ipnumbers and then it always worked.

You also tried with  interfaces = 127.0.0.1 IP-of-server?
Because if that also doesnt work it makes it a biger mystery.

Can you show me on on your raspbian: systemctl status
And : systemctl list-dependencies
I'll compair the boot with debian then.

Greetz,

Louis