[Samba] smbd fails to start after upgrade to version 4.11.6

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jan 31 09:06:03 UTC 2020

I "think" here that if he changes

     bind interfaces only = yes
     interfaces = lo eth0

       bind interfaces only = yes
       interfaces = lo IP-of-server

It should work, at least, i seen this behaevior before.
Ive never able to find why, but fix is set the ipnumbers.

Roy, .. Wait.. Roy ...  THANK YOU!!
You know what i mean. Very appriciated and most welkom.

Can you test above, because even that i've seen it before,
It is some time ago it passed on the samba-list.
Im pretty buzy, but i'll add it to my todo-check-list

Greetz,

Louis