[Samba] Teo En Ming's Setting Up Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS with Samba 4.11.6 as Active Directory Domain Controller PDF Manual

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jan 30 16:17:19 UTC 2020

Hai,

Yes, im from the netherlands.

.. Rowland is only trying to protect me a bit, but thats not needed.
@Rowland, yeah it very appriciated, if its needed i'll let people know. ;-)
I did see the github link of me in the pdf.  :-))

@Turritopsis ( if that your name, sorry thats hard to figure out for me).
I appriciate your work, really and i dont mind you used it, thats why its there.

> Louis has a felicity of style that is all his ;-)
Now even Rowland is flattering me..  Or it that about my typo's  :-))

But guys, no fighting, i appriciate everyone's work..EVERYONE'S ..
So thank you all.

Now i normaly dont ask/post this on the list.

But every $ donated keeps my server up and really helps me. even 1$..
1500+ uniq ip are using the packages.. :-) to thank you all for your trust.

So only once time if you can spare a buck..
https://www.paypal.me/LouisVanBelle  or Bitcoin 3BMEXFUrncjVKByryNU1fcVLBLKE8i9TpX
Other crypto is supported also by me, but then PM me. ;-)

P.s. last part of 4.11.6 for buster is finished and online tomorrow.
Armhf is sloooooww building...

Greetz,

Louis

18.04-samba-AD_DC.txt , upon which my graphical/pictorial PDF > manual is based.