[Samba] Samba 4 as a file server

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 16:06:58 UTC 2020

Hi Rowland

>I take it by 'built', you mean you have compiled Samba yourself, can I
ask why ?
Yes, I compiled it because I would like to expand my knowledge of Samba 4
and learn other forms of installation besides apt-get install.

> Can I also ask why you are using Debian 9 ?
I am using Debian 9, because our installation images are packaged by my
company's headquarters and the version for Debian 10 is not yet ready.

>What do need ?
Scripts to Systemd

Regards,

Márcio Bacci