[Samba] LDAP signing and channel binding

Alexey A Nikitin nikitin at amazon.com
Tue Jan 28 23:24:42 UTC 2020

I'm having hard time finding any definitive information on whether Winbind supports LDAP signing (I assume 'yes') and channel binding.
I read https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_Security_Documentation#Special_dangers_of_NTLMSSP_and_Kerberos_over_TLS
to mean 'no' for channel binding, unless that documentation is outdated or I misunderstand it.

Can someone please point me to any (preferably official Samba project) info in this regard that is a bit more clear than the linked above?
I want to know whether Winbind fully supports both LDAP signing and LDAP channel binding. Thank you!