[Samba] 'check password script' timeout, diferences between AD and NT mode?

Jonathan Hunter jmhunter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:00:49 UTC 2020

On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 at 11:38, Marco Gaiarin via samba
<samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> > > I think also could be added to the manpage...
> > A MR on GitLab will be looked on favourably. :-)
>
> I'm not so skilled in this. I can try to write here, hoping someone can
> add to samba gitlab... sorry...

Thanks for the suggestion Marco, I have created a MR (hopefully I've
done it correctly - first time on samba gitlab :) ). It's #1079 if
others want to review.

https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/merge_requests/1079

Jonathan

--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"