[Samba] GPO

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Mon Jan 13 16:37:58 UTC 2020

That leaves us with the only question you haven't answered:
 If you run `echo "$PATH"` in a terminal, does the output start with '/usr/local/samba/bin:/usr/local/samba/sbin:' ???

--------> This is the result
echo "$PATH"
echo /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

 You also posted this I use debian 10 as the base operating system

----------> I'm sorry, it was a mistake of mine, the base system is Debian9

 I 'think' I may know what is going on, to install Louis's 4.11.x packages on Debian, you must be
 running Debian 10 AND replace libldb1 with libldb2, I am very sure that you still have libldb1
 installed, mainly because libldb2 isn't available for Debian 9.

------->  libldb1 is not installed