[Samba] GPO

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Jan 13 15:05:17 UTC 2020

On 13/01/2020 14:33, Sandy via samba wrote:
> This is the result of the script

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong there (unless Louis can see
something I missed)

That leaves us with the only question you haven't answered:

If you run `echo "$PATH"` in a terminal, does the output start with
'/usr/local/samba/bin:/usr/local/samba/sbin:' ???

You also posted this:

I use debian 10 as the base operating system

Yet the script output clearly shows that you are using Debian 9

I 'think' I may know what is going on, to install Louis's 4.11.x
packages on Debian, you must be running Debian 10 AND replace libldb1
with libldb2, I am very sure that you still have libldb1 installed,
mainly because libldb2 isn't available for Debian 9.

Rowland