[Samba] GPO

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Sat Jan 11 15:28:31 UTC 2020

This is the result

/usr/local/samba/bin# ./script.sh
Please wait, collecting debug info.

Password for Administrator at ECCMG.CUPET.CU:
./script.sh: line 209: samba: command not found
grep: : No such file or directory
./script.sh: line 289: samba-tool: command not found
grep: /etc/samba/smb.conf: No such file or directory
./script.sh: line 328: [: : integer expression expected
grep: : No such file or directory
The debug info about your system can be found in this file: /tmp/samba-debug-info.txt
Please check this and if required, sanitise it.
Then copy & paste it into an  email to the samba list
Do not attach it to the email, the Samba mailing list strips attachments.