[Samba] GPO

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Fri Jan 10 17:54:08 UTC 2020

Try answering the questions I asked you:
-----> OK. sorry

 How did you configure Samba when you built it ?

-----> I explain to you, when I install samba4, I will be guided by what the site says, that is, install the necessary packages and then the commands samba-tool domain provision, etc., that is, guide me exactly as the site says.
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_Samba_as_an_Active_Directory_Domain_Controller

I feel sure this is a problem with the way you have built Samba, no one else has reported this problem and neither I or Louis can duplicate your problem.

------> The odd thing is that it was working fine, but when I updated before version 4.11.3 it was that the problem started.