[Samba] GPO

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Fri Jan 10 17:18:51 UTC 2020

On 10/01/2020 17:24, Sandy via samba wrote:
> I really do not know what to do so that GPOs can be created, I have tried all the possible solutions that have been sent to me but without success.

Try answering the questions I asked you:

How did you configure Samba when you built it ?

It might also help if you can supply a list of the packages you
installed to build Samba.

I feel sure this is a problem with the way you have built Samba, no one
else has reported this problem and neither I or Louis can duplicate your
problem.

Rowland