[Samba] 'check password script' timeout, diferences between AD and NT mode?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Tue Jan 7 13:46:14 UTC 2020

Mandi! Rowland penny via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Yes, do it the right way ;-)

This is not the point, Rowland.

I'm doing the right thing, only 'samba-tool user syncpasswords' works
AFTER the password change take place in the domain, and my system need
some added password checks (admitted characters, ...) so simply i do
this TWO time, one in 'check password script' (to verify that password
meets criteria) and one in 'samba-tool user syncpasswords' (to do the
real propagation).

The binarly called in both scripts is the same, and timeout in the same
way. ;-)

I hope i was more clear, now. Thanks.