[Samba] User names not replicating to secondary DC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Feb 28 09:36:10 UTC 2020

Your setup is in consistant.

> 127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost

> 127.0.0.1       localhost

I suggest run my debugscript, make sure the servers there base setup is the same.

+ set both DC's there /etc/resolv.conf
search msi.mydomain.com mydomain.com

# IF THIS IS DC1
nameserver 172.23.93.26
nameserver 172.23.93.25
nameserver 172.23.93.3

# and for DC0
nameserver 172.23.93.25
nameserver 172.23.93.26
nameserver 172.23.93.3

But the first resolving it the dc's its one ip.

Then reboot them.
And then check again.

Greetz,

Louis